Today’s take… I think I should have enough plants to finish that section of yard.
- 3 Butterfly bushes (Black Knight, Bi-Color, White)
- 1 Purple Puffy Sage (not its real name)
- 1 varigated sage
- 1 Santa Barbara Daisy/Feverfew
- 1 Aloe Vera
- 1 Pink Plant which I forget the name of now (not an herb, bottom of pic, center)
- 1 Tea Tree plant
- 1 Pink Daisy (because my daughter asked for “pretty flowers”)
I had another terrace to fill up, and a few random spots here and there. Will be glad to get these in and do the groundcovers and have this section of hill done. Hoping everything gets grown in well before the heat/dry hits in a month or so.