- I have decided to add more whimsical clothing – and just more clothing in general – to my wardrobe. I tend to err on the side of the minimalist wardrobe, which means my clothing wears out quickly. And I get bored of it. The weather doesn’t change much here, so it is entirely possible for me to wear the same skirt twice a week every week for a couple of years before it dies. Yes, that’s good return on investment, but … eh.
- The shift dresses looked a lot better in the dressing room! However, I can either wear them as tunics or tuck them in as shirts – or just wear them as is, when it gets hot this summer, as it will. I’m often about begging for nothing-dresses in August, so these will work.
- I’ve gained about 5lb over the past 6 weeks (of dental work, medical stuff, two colds through the household, and still playing carb-heavy russian roulette with the diet for my hubs). I know I don’t look my best. I’m not sure how much weight I’ve gained ’cause I kicked the scale under the bed and I’m not digging it out.
- Hi Ruffles! I guess the crossfit fairy gave me a style that I’ve never been able to wear… and DH really likes it. 🙂 You will see this in some of my me-made stuff going forward.
- Total for the six pieces was $107 at the “good Marshalls” aka the one in the expensive part of the county.