Finally got the waistband on my linen skirt – it was not cooperative in the least. It’s hanging out the hem now, all that wants doing is a buttonhole/button and hemming and we’re GTG.
Cut into my cotton from Mood. I muslined a new pattern, it was AWFUL, so I went back to a tried & true… the change is, I’m going to make long sleeves. (Not the long-sleeved version, because that has a ruched bodice. Sleeves can be ruched on me, but not my bodice).
If you’re new to sewing/fitting, I recommend the Sandra Betzina patterns, this pattern is how I finally learned to fit a princess seam the right way. It’s out of print, but she still has lots of patterns available.
Just wanted to show you how pretty this outfit is going to be, once it’s done. 🙂