I’ve been told, quite emphatically, that I need to chill the heck out in 2016.
So, I’m going to concentrate on things that I really *truly* enjoy, things that are good for me.
- I am going to eat more selfishly in the New Year. That means I’m going to buy stuff at the store that I like to eat, I’m going to cook it, and I’m going to have lunches that I really LIKE. I really like beets. I really like nuts. I really like cooked greens. I like sharp cheese and eggs. I’m going to eat them.
- I’m going to get more time in the gym. Talked about that enough.
- I’m going to sew stuff I like.
- I’m going to say what I mean.
- I’m going to do the things that are important to me.
- I’m going to narrow down a bit. I’m cast too wide right now, trying to be all things to all people.
- I’m going to spend more time at the beach.
- I’m going to do different stuff
- I’m going to have fun, even if it kills me
What do you really like, that really likes you back?
What are you saying “no” to, because it mistakenly feels selfish?