- I wore the new dress today…. more out of pure stubbornness than anything else. I *need* dayclothes, not more church/date clothes, so I wore it. I looked cute. That said… it took stubbornness because ripping out and redoing the whole thing left me fairly unsatisfied with the make. I’m not sure *why* – objectively it’s the same dress, and it works. Subjectively? -sigh
- Today’s been a tired day. I often feel, after crossfit and breakfast, like someone unplugs me. Generally speaking, I go take a nap. Today was particularly gnarly, and I didn’t have time for a real nap. I made it worse – had a meeting with my mentee at Starbucks, was naughty and had a frap and then got buzzed for a while, then had a sugar-hangover (complete with random mood swings) this afternoon. It’s not quite seven… can I go to bed now?
- My washing machine is being cranky, which means I will need the repair dude. -sigh-
- It was supposed to rain cats today, but hasn’t. :p It is, however, pleasantly not-hot. If I only had a brain…
- There was a big coupon sale at Joanne’s today, and I needed some time to come off my sugar-hangover, so I wandered through. Nothing jumped out at me, so I used the coupon blitz to get a point turner/clapper. (Translation for non-sewers: I bought a spiffy tool to make my ironing/production of collars much more professional). This isn’t the worst use of those endless coupons – getting gear you know you’ll want.
- I have enough fabric honestly, I was just hoping for something new and exciting. See: tired and grumpy.
- I guess I’d better throw that damp laundry through the dryer before it starts to smell. :p