Elspeth inspired me to make a 2015 post. You’ve read the sewing things I’m working on in 2015… here’s other exciting stuff that is coming up, Lord willing.
- BFF will finish out her cancer treatment. First half of 2015 will suck – but then she gets to go back to her life. Yay for modern medicine – and LOTS of prayer. The mass is already half gone!
- 14yo will start HS. Still one thing to check, but it looks like he’ll be continuing at the charter school, but in person. Half instruction, half online, only a few kids. So looking forward to his new adventures – he’s awesome and I love him!
- I’ll start mentoring at church
- DH will get another body (or two, please at least two) at work, and maybe get some time to breathe.
- I’ll keep learning to sew, and use my new slopers to turn out some really beautiful garments.
I’m so excited. Boingy-boingy.
In the sewing news, I’ve got the shirt sloper for DH pretty well sorted front and back, and I’ll work on sleeves today. He said I’d “felt him up” enough yday. -laughs- What? I have to make sure the collar lays properly, do I not? -flutters eyelashes-
HAPPY NEW YEAR!